The LEGO Zone.
The LEGO Zone.
Advanced Search
April 29, 2024, 07:22:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Check out the News Forum for info about the Memberships Rewards Program!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
Read August 28, 2008, 07:27:34 PM #60
skulblaka

Re: The corrupted wish game...

Hey uhhh TK2? you uhh diden't post a wish... (I won't cuz I posted one not to long ago...)

Nuke skublaka Nuke

humanity will end in the year 2060.
so will my dumpy little hut in the middle of nowhere.
The EVE is split in to four factions then three blood lines for each faction. The story of the games is that the EVE was a worm hole that is now lost in space (the origenl battle field for the begining of the war) The EVE portal transported humans to a new part in space. They prospered. Then the portal closed and humanity started to crumble. Filnaly after over 300 years humanity was back into war. Costomize your character and help win the war for your faction!

Read August 29, 2008, 10:27:56 AM #61
Ta Komua

I didnt? oops. well, I'd better make one before Joker finds out or he'd say we were shmoogled.

I wish i knew what that word meant.

Sadly, this site is closed. If you wish to contact me, download Grand Chase mmo and try to come on when multi does. I can also be contacted on my site, which is in my profile; as well as takovu@live.com or takomua2@hotmail.com. Also pm me on LotP if you chose to go there. Iatos old site: z3.invisionfree.com/lair of the piraka (my iPod doesnt do underscore)

Read August 30, 2008, 05:19:15 PM #62
Heartless Sword

You find out what it means but it turns out to be so amazingly complex your head blows up

I wish everyone except me (without anything happening to my hair personal belongings or body)
had a hot pink mowhawk  =D

Read August 30, 2008, 06:13:05 PM #63
skulblaka

They get them and then everybody goes up in flames then you are the last person on earth. then you die to days latter.

I wish I could get everything I want.

Nuke skulblaka Nuke

The EVE is split in to four factions then three blood lines for each faction. The story of the games is that the EVE was a worm hole that is now lost in space (the origenl battle field for the begining of the war) The EVE portal transported humans to a new part in space. They prospered. Then the portal closed and humanity started to crumble. Filnaly after over 300 years humanity was back into war. Costomize your character and help win the war for your faction!

Read August 30, 2008, 06:31:27 PM #64
Heartless Sword

one if everyone was dead i could hijack stuff and steal all the food if i can make it to nyc i'll be fine.

2 granted but the first thing you want is to commit suicide and you die

i wish......... that i had a super awsome giant robot that can not explode burst into flames or anything like that!!!!!!

Read August 30, 2008, 07:19:58 PM #65
Wouwie

But when you start it is says;'Fatal Error, system self destroy in 5...4..3...2...1...' And it blows up in your face.

I wish for vacation.

You have the right to have an lawyer when banned. You have the right to an nice little black chamber with nothing, only a bed and a toilet. Bla bla bla bla. Now you will be banned.

Read August 30, 2008, 07:27:24 PM #66
Heartless Sword

so i have burns on my face and an awsome high tech pile of s*omitted* metal? Awsome!!!!

granted but.... your vacation is to mexico which proceeds to be attacked by taco loving aliens you accidently get mixed in with a crate of tacos and when they find you they start doing cruel expieriments on you rendering you a hideous mutant when returned to earth you are shunned by all and you are forced to live in your house eating nothing but gruel and that's when you find out they made you alergic to gruel!!!! you looking even worse becuase of massive swelling. the next day the aliens visit your house in order to tell you that they are sorry for the side effects of the surgery but that you should now be the best looking person on the planet (and that you should stay away from gruel) only to find you dead... muahahahaha the ultimate irony

i wish that i had 1 million wishes that could not be corrupted
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 07:34:19 PM by Heartless Sword »

Read August 30, 2008, 07:38:00 PM #67
skulblaka

Well to bad they just were! HAPPY

I wish I had "revenge of the fried pie"

Read August 30, 2008, 07:50:37 PM #68
Jithra

You receive "The Revenge of the Fried Pie" from your grandparents as a Christmas gift, but to your horror, it transforms before your eyes into a REAL fried pie with an attitude, and proceeds to destroy everything in its path. You manage to subdue it, but not before your town has been seriously devastated by the pie and you are sentenced for life to do community service after the pie is traced back to you.

I wish that my horse, without dying, mutating, or seriously injuring himself (or me!) would become a world champion barrel racer.

Read August 30, 2008, 07:56:38 PM #69
Heartless Sword

granted but he is really racing barrels making the races so boring that no one watches you and the sport is soon banned making your wish worthless

i wish that i had a much chocolate as i wanted none of which could kill me explode disapear
and all the chocolate is just how i like and did not make you gain weight but instead made lose it until you were at the weight you wanted to be then it would not make you gain or lose also they always fill me up and when in my mouth i can turn into chocolate milk i can also eat any type of food still and it all tastes good to me and I'm not allergic to chocolate

ha beat that
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 07:58:25 PM by Heartless Sword »

Read August 31, 2008, 12:48:50 AM #70
Iatos teh stalker :P

You get it, but my well-trained assasin monkeys have injected it with an untraceable poison. Bwahahahhahahaahah!!! Good ol' assasin monkeys! :P

I wish my assasin monkeys would stop clammering for a pay raise.

"It never was and never will be, don't you know how you've betrayed me? And somehow you've got everybody fooled..."

Read August 31, 2008, 01:24:39 AM #71
PlasticMaster

You don't give them one, and they kill you!

I wish I could build LEGO sets in 1 second or less.

Now this is a story all about how my life got flip turned Upsidedown and I'd like to take a minute to sit right there......

Read August 31, 2008, 01:32:13 AM #72

Your fingers move so fast they fly right off. :P

I wish I had a faster computer.

"It never was and never will be, don't you know how you've betrayed me? And somehow you've got everybody fooled..."

Read August 31, 2008, 01:47:39 AM #73
PlasticMaster

You get 1, but it goes so fast that you can't read or do anything cause it flies by you too fast.

I wish RCS would change back to Iatos. I miss that name.  LOL!!

Now this is a story all about how my life got flip turned Upsidedown and I'd like to take a minute to sit right there......

Read August 31, 2008, 01:53:28 AM #74

I rename myself "cudface", whic doesn't even have any letters from the word "iatos" in it! HA!

I wish for random gifts from old strangers. Particularly pie-shaped ones. :P

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
Jump to:  

Theme by Webtechnica.net
MySQL PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.2 | SMF © 2006-2007, Simple Machines LLC XHTML 1.0 CSS