The LEGO Zone.
The LEGO Zone.
Advanced Search
April 29, 2024, 05:40:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Check out the News Forum for info about the Memberships Rewards Program!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Read August 31, 2008, 02:53:21 AM #75
Heartless Sword

Re: The corrupted wish game...

First of all mah chocolate can't kill me and is created by me instantly just how i like it

second of all your corruption: granted but they smell like a dumpster and explode like super stink bombs when touched, thought about, or looked at muahahahahah

i wish for a giant robot that could create the super chocolate i made up as well as and other super food. with a beam that gave people hot pink mowhawks which could not be destroyed can't short circut and can't do anything whatsoever that i would consider bad...... also the mowhawk ray is just like it and can't have anyhing i consider bad done to it.

Read August 31, 2008, 02:55:14 AM #76
PlasticMaster

So you get a bomb shaped like a pie and eat it and blow up!

I wish for the number 4 to be used 4 purposes like :I will eat that b4, than I will donate 4 homeless rats."

Now this is a story all about how my life got flip turned Upsidedown and I'd like to take a minute to sit right there......

Read August 31, 2008, 03:48:11 AM #77
Iatos teh stalker :P

Every 4 in existence gets divided by 3, becoming 1 and 1 third!

I wish for more freinds who play yu-gi-oh.

"It never was and never will be, don't you know how you've betrayed me? And somehow you've got everybody fooled..."

Read August 31, 2008, 05:37:54 AM #78
Jithra

You find more friends, but they are such fanatic fans of the game that it has become their life, thus making them masters of it...And their sheer wizardry and skill makes you feel like an idiot and you come to despise the game and burn everything relating to it.

I wish that I was a ventriloquist

Read September 04, 2008, 05:17:04 PM #79
Ta Komua

You throw your voice into a truck, but it speeds away before you can get it back, so your mute.

I wish I could backflip and stuff

Sadly, this site is closed. If you wish to contact me, download Grand Chase mmo and try to come on when multi does. I can also be contacted on my site, which is in my profile; as well as takovu@live.com or takomua2@hotmail.com. Also pm me on LotP if you chose to go there. Iatos old site: z3.invisionfree.com/lair of the piraka (my iPod doesnt do underscore)

Read September 04, 2008, 05:21:42 PM #80
Iota

you gain the flexibility needed but you backflip so and mess up and land on a rock, which breaks your spine.

I wish I had a hat

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read September 04, 2008, 05:28:14 PM #81
Ta Komua

The hat bites open ur head and eats your brains O.o

I wish i knew what shmoogled means(i still dont know. XD)

Sadly, this site is closed. If you wish to contact me, download Grand Chase mmo and try to come on when multi does. I can also be contacted on my site, which is in my profile; as well as takovu@live.com or takomua2@hotmail.com. Also pm me on LotP if you chose to go there. Iatos old site: z3.invisionfree.com/lair of the piraka (my iPod doesnt do underscore)

Read September 04, 2008, 05:33:47 PM #82
Iota

you find out but soon after you do then meaning of the word changes :P

I wish multi had 4 legs and no feet

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read September 04, 2008, 05:37:16 PM #83
Ta Komua

I become a chair, then I eat you cuz im a demon chair.

I wish someone would wish to be all powerful

Read September 16, 2008, 02:28:26 AM #84
Iatos teh stalker :P

They all wish for YOU to be all-powerful instead! HA! Oh wait...dang. wut
« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 02:30:46 AM by Republic Commando Scorch »

"It never was and never will be, don't you know how you've betrayed me? And somehow you've got everybody fooled..."

Read September 21, 2008, 01:08:20 PM #85
Heartless Sword

okay then I wish I was all powerful my first act was to smight you and to give all my friends cake.....

i wish for a group of devoted servants to serve my all powerfulness.....

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Jump to:  

Theme by Webtechnica.net
MySQL PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.2 | SMF © 2006-2007, Simple Machines LLC XHTML 1.0 CSS