The LEGO Zone.
The LEGO Zone.
Advanced Search
April 25, 2024, 08:54:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Check out the News Forum for info about the Memberships Rewards Program!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Read August 04, 2008, 08:42:48 PM #0
Republic Commando Sev

StarWars Sets........

Which new StarWars sets do you want to get? I want to get the V-19, Republic Fighter Tank and the Republic Gunship.
Sev

The Clones Are Coming.........

Read August 04, 2008, 08:59:33 PM #1
Emperor VBBN

Re: StarWars Sets........

Does this topic apply to all SW sets, or just the 08 sets?

In terms of 08-

• Republic Gunship
  • Hailfire Droid
  • At-te
  • Spider Droid
  • Droid Gunship
  • And maybe the Death Star...Depends if I have cash left over. LOL!!

Luckily, My Birthday is coming up on Sep. 8th.  :)[/color]

Announcements: Site shut down. The staff are going to work on it's major updates.

Read August 04, 2008, 09:30:35 PM #2
Republic Commando Sev

Just '08 sets.
Sev

Read August 05, 2008, 12:47:02 PM #3
Lord Trionx

I'm just going to get the Spider Droid. I have the old AT-TE and Gunship so I'm just going to get the minifigs for those. :P

Read August 05, 2008, 01:33:54 PM #4
Emperor VBBN

I'm just going to get the Spider Droid. I have the old AT-TE and Gunship so I'm just going to get the minifigs for those. :P
Quite a few people are doing that actualy. I don't have either original, but I might get the original gunship from somewhere.

Skull VBBN  Skull

Announcements: Site shut down. The staff are going to work on it's major updates.

Read August 06, 2008, 02:18:10 AM #5
Republic Commando Sev

Quite a few people are doing that actualy. I don't have either original, but I might get the original gunship from somewhere.

Skull VBBN  Skull

Good luck with getting it for a reasonable price! those things are sooooooo expensive........
Sev

Read August 06, 2008, 09:16:08 PM #6
Emperor VBBN

Good luck with getting it for a reasonable price! those things are sooooooo expensive........
Sev

Well, I will probably use my Birthday money on it.  =D

Oh, and BTW, I gave you the karma. :)

Read August 07, 2008, 10:09:52 PM #7
PlasticMaster

I want every SW set that I don't have... Pretty straight foward if you ask me. LOL!!

Now this is a story all about how my life got flip turned Upsidedown and I'd like to take a minute to sit right there......

Read August 11, 2008, 01:15:19 AM #8
Republic Commando Fixer

I want to get the Republic Attack gunship! and  the Spider Driod!

Read August 11, 2008, 05:28:35 PM #9
Wouwie

I wish that I can get:
  • AT-TE
  • Rep. Gunship
  • Spider Droid
  • Rep. Fighter Tank
Well.... :annoyed:If my parents won't ruin my plans..  Beg Cry

You have the right to have an lawyer when banned. You have the right to an nice little black chamber with nothing, only a bed and a toilet. Bla bla bla bla. Now you will be banned.

Read August 11, 2008, 05:33:05 PM #10
Republic Commando Sev

I wish that I can get:
  • AT-TE
  • Rep. Gunship
  • Spider Droid
  • Rep. Fighter Tank
I don't think the AT-TE is worth all the money they charge though...........
Sev

Read August 30, 2008, 12:51:25 AM #11
Iatos teh stalker :P

I don't think the AT-TE is worth all the money they charge though...........
Sev

Problably true, but it looks more worth it than the republic gunship. DOn't get me wrong, I still want it, but I'm waiting until christmas. What I don't get is why there's a plo koon figure in the new republic gunship. I saw the movie last night. HE NEVER APPEARED IN IT! Unsure

"It never was and never will be, don't you know how you've betrayed me? And somehow you've got everybody fooled..."

Read August 30, 2008, 03:46:15 PM #12
Lord Trionx

Problably true, but it looks more worth it than the republic gunship. DOn't get me wrong, I still want it, but I'm waiting until christmas. What I don't get is why there's a plo koon figure in the new republic gunship. I saw the movie last night. HE NEVER APPEARED IN IT! Unsure
DOES IT REALLY MATTER? :P WE HAVE A PLO KOON FIG!!!!!

Don't forget that there's a TV show coming out too, he'll probably show up in that.

Read August 30, 2008, 06:28:18 PM #13
skulblaka

I wish that I can get:
  • AT-TE
  • Rep. Gunship
  • Spider Droid
  • Rep. Fighter Tank

Oh yeah the rep. Fighter tank? yeah how badly do you want it? Bad enough to go to anoghther contrey? That's right! LEGO isn't selling it in this contry! More angry More angry More angry (I wanted it to Annoyed Annoyed )

Nuke skulblaka Nuke

humanity will end in the year 2060.
so will my dumpy little hut in the middle of nowhere.
The EVE is split in to four factions then three blood lines for each faction. The story of the games is that the EVE was a worm hole that is now lost in space (the origenl battle field for the begining of the war) The EVE portal transported humans to a new part in space. They prospered. Then the portal closed and humanity started to crumble. Filnaly after over 300 years humanity was back into war. Costomize your character and help win the war for your faction!

Read September 01, 2008, 02:10:18 PM #14
Lord Trionx

Oh yeah the rep. Fighter tank? yeah how badly do you want it? Bad enough to go to anoghther contrey? That's right! LEGO isn't selling it in this contry! More angry More angry More angry (I wanted it to Annoyed Annoyed )

Nuke skulblaka Nuke

It's coming to Target stores in October. XD It's just in other countries earlier. :P

Pages: [1] 2
Jump to:  

Theme by Webtechnica.net
MySQL PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.2 | SMF © 2006-2007, Simple Machines LLC XHTML 1.0 CSS