The LEGO Zone.
The LEGO Zone.
Advanced Search
April 29, 2024, 07:58:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Check out the News Forum for info about the Memberships Rewards Program!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
Read August 14, 2008, 04:47:24 PM #0
Iatos teh stalker :P

The battle game

Hey TK2, remember this?

A long time ago, on the first forum I was ever on(where me and TK2 met), which was a bion icle forum called "the brotherhood of makuta", TK2 created an off-topic game called the battle game. This was a very popular game, mainly because it had almost no restrictions. I bring it back to life here.

This has the normal site rules of course, and here's the other stuff:

You can be anyone or anything you want in the battle game. You can be a human, a bionicle, an exo-force dude, a video game character, whatever. Just not a god, or anything like that.

You can change what's happening with things like where you're fighting, and stuff like that. Just NO CONTROLLING OTHER PEPOLES CHARACTERS.

There isn't A specific form sheet for joining, just describe your character, what power(s) he/she has, weapons, appearence, all that stuff.

I, myself, am going to be human, sort of elemental mage-warrior person, with a thin pole with a blade at both ends. I have pale skin, wispy long black hair, and wear a silver vest and blue jeans.

So join and start beating each other up! ^_^

"It never was and never will be, don't you know how you've betrayed me? And somehow you've got everybody fooled..."

Read August 16, 2008, 10:03:15 PM #1
Ta Komua

Re: The battle game

Sweet! you remembered this from the old TBoM! Ill use the basic RPG form however.

-TLZ Name: Ta Komua 2
-Char Name: Multi
-Species: Shape-shifter
-Powers: shapeshifting, gaining all the powers of the being I morph into while retaining the ability to change back.
-Basic Form: Basic TK (toa of Fire, like Tahu with Blue Eyes). Muwahahahahahaha. W8, tahu's good. Oh well.  Bwahahahhahahaahah!!!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2008, 10:27:22 PM by Ta Komua 2 »

Sadly, this site is closed. If you wish to contact me, download Grand Chase mmo and try to come on when multi does. I can also be contacted on my site, which is in my profile; as well as takovu@live.com or takomua2@hotmail.com. Also pm me on LotP if you chose to go there. Iatos old site: z3.invisionfree.com/lair of the piraka (my iPod doesnt do underscore)

Read August 17, 2008, 11:11:22 PM #2
Emperor VBBN

-TLZ Name: VBBN
-Char Name: Magmatron
-Species: Transformer
-Powers: Magmatron is a living nightmare. He has the power to blow something up form the inside. He is also imensly stron, and has rockets, machine guns, and an electric bolt castler. He has the power to transform from a beastle bug-like robot to a Vindactator Mobile Tank.
-Bios:

A long time ago, a volcano named Kanosco Huyat errupted. It's magma was like no other. It was powered by a force that turned anything within distance to a living object, or to a pile of ash. Most was turned to ash. But somethings were turned into living objects. One of these was a Vindacator Mobile Tank, a protoype vehical that was going to be used by the Module city army.It's tan color was given a reddish hue, and it suddenly transformed. Gamotron, was the force that entered the tank. Due to being created by Magma, Gamotron took the name Magmatron.

He is quite large, taking on a size of the tank standing upright. He has two, thick legs, and arms wich are mainly guns. His weakness seems to be eletrical energy.....

Announcements: Site shut down. The staff are going to work on it's major updates.

Read August 18, 2008, 02:22:56 AM #3
Ta Komua

OOC: No Nuclear weaponry. Also, use OOC when not in character, And IC when in character.

IC:  I Shape-shift into a 7-foot Tank and transform into a robot. I then ram Magmatron with 500lbs of force.

Sadly, this site is closed. If you wish to contact me, download Grand Chase mmo and try to come on when multi does. I can also be contacted on my site, which is in my profile; as well as takovu@live.com or takomua2@hotmail.com. Also pm me on LotP if you chose to go there. Iatos old site: z3.invisionfree.com/lair of the piraka (my iPod doesnt do underscore)

Read August 22, 2008, 10:10:15 PM #4

OOC: Thanks TK2, I forgot about that one. Just so everybody knows, TK2 is my fellow rule-enforcer person. Thingy.

IC: I use logic to detirmine that in his current state, kouma(I'll just call you that :) ) could melt if exposed to fire, so I charge my staff and blowtorch him. :P

"It never was and never will be, don't you know how you've betrayed me? And somehow you've got everybody fooled..."

Read August 23, 2008, 01:56:14 PM #5
Ta Komua

IC: "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! HOT HOT HOT!!!!!  Fire Bounce" i shape-shift into Magnus, Guardian of the Volcano and blast RCS with lava  Bwahahahhahahaahah!!!.

OOC: yeah, as with rpgs, no god-modding. that also means no deathnotes. you can only be killed in your own post, meaning if your name is writen in a deathnote(only RCS has 1 unless he says otherwise), you may choose to die or not.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2008, 01:58:11 PM by Ta Komua 2 »

Read August 25, 2008, 12:22:55 AM #6
PlasticMaster

TLZ name: PlasticMaster
Char Name: BrickBuilder

BrickBuilder has no flame throwers, nor can shape-ship. But, he (me) can build anything out of LEGO Bricks in 3 seconds or less. But, he also has the power to make plastics turn to metals, and metals turn to plastic. My appearence is that of a LEGO minifig, I could be metal, or plastic, but, if I want to, I can build myself into a giant plastic/metal person.

OOC: So Ill kill or be killed in the next post or something..

Now this is a story all about how my life got flip turned Upsidedown and I'd like to take a minute to sit right there......

Read August 25, 2008, 01:32:32 PM #7
Ta Komua

IC: "A BrickBuilder, eh? Havent fount one of your kind in a long time. lets test your skills!" I say as I blast Brickbuilder(mind if i just call u BB?) with 500 gallons of lava. "RAWR!!!!!!!"

IC: you only die if you choose to plasticmaster, others can only attack you. you deside if it's fatal or not.

Read August 25, 2008, 05:44:10 PM #8

OOC: Precicely what I said in the 1st post. :)

IC: I create a really big stone mallet and hammer magnatron into the ground. :P

...what? I was bored.

Read August 25, 2008, 09:21:15 PM #9
PlasticMaster

OOC: Yeah call me BB :P.

IC: But I turn into a heat resistant metal so I won't burn, but I don't have time to make my right leg metal so I build it back, but into a mega-kicker and kick you out of the atmosphere...

Now this is a story all about how my life got flip turned Upsidedown and I'd like to take a minute to sit right there......

Read August 26, 2008, 07:12:15 PM #10
Ta Komua

IC: O.o I fly away but then become super heave ans smash to the ground. i then become a goo/prodermis/acid thing and blast sulfuric acid at BB.

OOC: btw, if your wondering why i dont attack RCS, it's because we are a team like always.

Read August 27, 2008, 01:19:54 AM #11
PlasticMaster

IC: I quickly build myself an oil drum and can all of your acid! Then I build a cannon and shoot it back to you.

OOC: No, I didn't really notice... I don't care though.

Read August 27, 2008, 10:08:40 PM #12
skulblaka

TLZ name: skublaka
char name: Ravalix
species: unknown
powers: he...IT can fly and has the abilty to move at super speed. also has a shadow sword witch can send masive amonts of shadow into it's enemys.
weak point: his armor. (hey you gotta give some of that armor to run 400MPH)

Nuke skublaka Nuke[/color][/glow]
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 01:43:12 AM by skublaka »

humanity will end in the year 2060.
so will my dumpy little hut in the middle of nowhere.
The EVE is split in to four factions then three blood lines for each faction. The story of the games is that the EVE was a worm hole that is now lost in space (the origenl battle field for the begining of the war) The EVE portal transported humans to a new part in space. They prospered. Then the portal closed and humanity started to crumble. Filnaly after over 300 years humanity was back into war. Costomize your character and help win the war for your faction!

Read August 28, 2008, 02:00:54 AM #13
skulblaka

IC.  I walk up to multi and say HI! Then I create a fist of shadow and blast him in to the stratosphere!

Nuke skublaka Nuke

humanity will end in the year 2060.
so will my dumpy little hut in the middle of nowhere.
The EVE is split in to four factions then three blood lines for each faction. The story of the games is that the EVE was a worm hole that is now lost in space (the origenl battle field for the begining of the war) The EVE portal transported humans to a new part in space. They prospered. Then the portal closed and humanity started to crumble. Filnaly after over 300 years humanity was back into war. Costomize your character and help win the war for your faction!

Read August 28, 2008, 02:37:30 PM #14
Ta Komua

OOC: O.o Double Posting. I'll be Sure to have RCS fuse them.

IC: I dodged it, but barely and become a Guard Armor Heartless. My body comes apart and my feet stomp on skublaka, while my arms spin and slash at BrickBuilder.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
Jump to:  

Theme by Webtechnica.net
MySQL PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.2 | SMF © 2006-2007, Simple Machines LLC XHTML 1.0 CSS