The LEGO Zone.
The LEGO Zone.
Advanced Search
April 29, 2024, 06:03:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Check out the News Forum for info about the Memberships Rewards Program!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
Read August 28, 2008, 03:30:08 PM #15
skulblaka

Re: The battle game

IC. Then I dig a tunnle behind multi and come up behind him and knock him in to BB.

Nuke skublaka Nuke
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 09:10:45 PM by skulblaka »

humanity will end in the year 2060.
so will my dumpy little hut in the middle of nowhere.
The EVE is split in to four factions then three blood lines for each faction. The story of the games is that the EVE was a worm hole that is now lost in space (the origenl battle field for the begining of the war) The EVE portal transported humans to a new part in space. They prospered. Then the portal closed and humanity started to crumble. Filnaly after over 300 years humanity was back into war. Costomize your character and help win the war for your faction!

Read August 28, 2008, 07:04:19 PM #16
Ta Komua

IC: "Ugh!" I become a Cyromancer and freeze skublaka and BB.

OOC: Cyro- prefix for Ice(Cyrodragon)

Sadly, this site is closed. If you wish to contact me, download Grand Chase mmo and try to come on when multi does. I can also be contacted on my site, which is in my profile; as well as takovu@live.com or takomua2@hotmail.com. Also pm me on LotP if you chose to go there. Iatos old site: z3.invisionfree.com/lair of the piraka (my iPod doesnt do underscore)

Read August 28, 2008, 07:10:02 PM #17
skulblaka

OOC. how ironic... My name means dragon...

IC. ... ... ... I make myself realy hot and melt the ice then send a beam of "chilled shadow" at TK2 and then at BB.

Nuke skublaka Nuke
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 07:12:21 PM by skublaka »

The EVE is split in to four factions then three blood lines for each faction. The story of the games is that the EVE was a worm hole that is now lost in space (the origenl battle field for the begining of the war) The EVE portal transported humans to a new part in space. They prospered. Then the portal closed and humanity started to crumble. Filnaly after over 300 years humanity was back into war. Costomize your character and help win the war for your faction!

Read August 29, 2008, 12:24:56 AM #18
Ta Komua

OOC: it does? what language?

IC: I encase myself in what looks like a crystal and the 'chilled shadow' wraps around and flys back at skublaka.

Sadly, this site is closed. If you wish to contact me, download Grand Chase mmo and try to come on when multi does. I can also be contacted on my site, which is in my profile; as well as takovu@live.com or takomua2@hotmail.com. Also pm me on LotP if you chose to go there. Iatos old site: z3.invisionfree.com/lair of the piraka (my iPod doesnt do underscore)

Read August 29, 2008, 01:18:57 AM #19
skulblaka

OOC. In a book series called the "inheritance" cycle.

IC. I create a shield and deflect it at BB.

Nuke skulblaka Nuke
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 01:26:07 AM by skulblaka »

Read August 29, 2008, 01:24:11 AM #20
PlasticMaster

IC: I build a container that captures it then drop it out of a plane I made onto Magmatron.

Now this is a story all about how my life got flip turned Upsidedown and I'd like to take a minute to sit right there......

Read August 29, 2008, 01:29:21 AM #21
skulblaka

IC. I then create a sythe and charge at TK2 and swing.

OOC. I swung? MUSTGET wow...

Read August 29, 2008, 10:22:56 AM #22
Ta Komua

IC: I generate  Oblivion Blade and block the sythe. My body becomes Demonic-Human and I gain the Lass Highlander armor set(Lass is a dude on Grand Chase).

Read August 29, 2008, 06:27:52 PM #23
skulblaka

IC. I then create four shadow swords and blast all of them at TK2.

Then I create a collasale war golem and have it attack RCS.

Nuke skulblaka Nuke

Read August 30, 2008, 02:03:30 AM #24
Heartless Sword

Tlz name: Heartless Sword
Char name:Kain

Species: Nether wraith (looks like a human most of the time but with pale skin redish silver eyes and a shadowy aura which they can turn into a shield. can also turn into true form which is somewhat like anti form Sora from KHII aka really awsome and fast with almost 0 armor. They wear mostly white clothes under a black armor the clothes have black or red marking on them.)

powers: Sort of like Evil shaman/warlock/druid like powers meaning he can control the enviroment around him to some extent with druid control spirits and other elemental things with shaman and can use spells like a evil demon sorcerer dude pretty much he's just an uber spellcaster.

Weak point: He has low armor and very little enviroment control so it's not godly and his spells take a lot of energy to use repeatedly.

if i made him a little too powerfull sorry please tell me but he should be easy to kill. He's not the best at close range and he needs time and energy to cast his most deadly spells.

Read August 30, 2008, 02:09:45 AM #25
Heartless Sword

ooc: my first act as uber mage.... get into ultimate magic showdown with rcs!!!!

ic: slams the ground with dark energy making it riping small fissures in and creating about 2 dozen shadow wolves who jump at rcs from the black pit within.

ooc: sorry i just want to do something with wolves.

ic: directs 10 of the wolves to attack skulblaka in order to rip him to shreads
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 05:45:22 PM by Heartless Sword »

Read August 30, 2008, 05:55:36 PM #26
skulblaka

IC. I fend them off narowly missing their attacks! I attack kain with a shadow dragon! now my dragon attack! FLAME OF FURY!!!

Nuke skulblaka Nuke
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 05:59:33 PM by skulblaka »

Read August 30, 2008, 06:28:54 PM #27
Heartless Sword

IC: i reach into a pouch at my waist and I pull out a putty like object which shapes into a sword I then absorb the dragon with the shadow aura around me and aim a swing at ravalix

« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 06:33:12 PM by Heartless Sword »

Read August 30, 2008, 06:36:04 PM #28
skulblaka

IC. good idea kain... Bwahahahhahahaahah!!! We will destroy the enemy! Bwahahahhahahaahah!!! .
Now I attack TK2 with a shadow dragon!

Nuke skulblaka Nuke

Read August 30, 2008, 06:38:53 PM #29
Heartless Sword

ooc: no one else is here right now so lets practice on each other

Ic: the sword turns into a bow and quiver I then create shadow arrows and shoot them at BB!!!!!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
Jump to:  

Theme by Webtechnica.net
MySQL PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.2 | SMF © 2006-2007, Simple Machines LLC XHTML 1.0 CSS