The LEGO Zone.
The LEGO Zone.
Advanced Search
April 29, 2024, 06:52:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Check out the News Forum for info about the Memberships Rewards Program!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
Read September 09, 2008, 10:54:45 PM #60
Ta Komua

Re: The battle game

IC: I jump onto the hand and run up Kain's arm and attack his face.

Sadly, this site is closed. If you wish to contact me, download Grand Chase mmo and try to come on when multi does. I can also be contacted on my site, which is in my profile; as well as takovu@live.com or takomua2@hotmail.com. Also pm me on LotP if you chose to go there. Iatos old site: z3.invisionfree.com/lair of the piraka (my iPod doesnt do underscore)

Read September 10, 2008, 12:03:07 AM #61
skulblaka

IC. HA! HAHAHA!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa!!!!! I was hoping you would mutate! Now you will slowly lose control of your body! Bwahahahhahahaahah!!! Bwahahahhahahaahah!!!

Nuke skulblaka Nuke

humanity will end in the year 2060.
so will my dumpy little hut in the middle of nowhere.
The EVE is split in to four factions then three blood lines for each faction. The story of the games is that the EVE was a worm hole that is now lost in space (the origenl battle field for the begining of the war) The EVE portal transported humans to a new part in space. They prospered. Then the portal closed and humanity started to crumble. Filnaly after over 300 years humanity was back into war. Costomize your character and help win the war for your faction!

Read September 11, 2008, 12:19:03 AM #62
Iatos teh stalker :P

lol, my lance is still stuck in multi's back, with me holding on with one hand for dear life. :P I use it to swing around so that I'm standing on multi's back. I then wrench the lance free, leap into the air, and shoot a huge freeze-blast right into kain and multi. Mostly multi. :happy:FREEZED!

"It never was and never will be, don't you know how you've betrayed me? And somehow you've got everybody fooled..."

Read September 11, 2008, 01:09:42 AM #63
Ta Komua

IC: I roar in pain as the lance rips through my flesh. I leap out of the way of the blast and become a humanoid with black armor with a orc-skull helmet and orc skulls on my shoulders, as well as a black cape, and draw my sword(see my avatar). I leap up and slash RPS.

Sadly, this site is closed. If you wish to contact me, download Grand Chase mmo and try to come on when multi does. I can also be contacted on my site, which is in my profile; as well as takovu@live.com or takomua2@hotmail.com. Also pm me on LotP if you chose to go there. Iatos old site: z3.invisionfree.com/lair of the piraka (my iPod doesnt do underscore)

Read September 16, 2008, 02:25:02 AM #64

[darkorange]IC: I Block with my lance, and then twist my lance around, sending multi's sword around with it and wrenching his wrist into a rather uncomfertable-looking position. :P Then I spawn a mass of small but pesky fire drakes, all of which begin swarming multi. Bwahahahhahahaahah!!![/color]

"It never was and never will be, don't you know how you've betrayed me? And somehow you've got everybody fooled..."

Read September 17, 2008, 12:11:58 AM #65
Ta Komua

IC: My wrist snaps back into position and I slash the drakes to bits. I then use Violent Blaze( rapid swinging of my sword for 60 seconds) ok RPS.

OOC: btw Im Dark Komua now.

Read September 19, 2008, 02:02:25 AM #66

I get PWNED! XD As I skid to the ground I notice a bottle lying in the dirt. On the label it says "1 drake-morph pill, property of battle kouma". I show this to BK(lol, his initials are the same as burger king's) and say "this yours? Mine now. Bwahahahhahahaahah!!! " I open the bottle, eat the pill, and *cue omnious music :P * begin to convulse. Aaaaand...BAYNG!!! I turn into a big shiny dragon! I stomp BK into the ground and begin promptly toasting everybody else with dragon fire. DUDE!! You all go  Fire Bounce Fire Bounce Fire Bounce !

Read September 19, 2008, 04:08:24 PM #67
Ta Komua

OOC: I changed my POV from Dark Komua to Battle Komua. here is his char sheet:

Char Name: Battle Komua
Appearance: Human with red cape and regular fall clothes(black jeans and Black T-shirt). also wears gunmetal armor on his shoulders, shins, and forearms. He has kinda short, kinda long blonde hair.
Weapon: same sword as Cloud Strife
Powers: he can jump far and kinda fly,  his sword can come apart like cloud's and when he glows gold his speed and strength are doubled and he doesn't use a sword during this time. He also has Spirit powers, can fire light orbs, and use abilities like the Wind Scar(inuyasha) and magic from all sources(Sora's spells in KH one, Ronan and Arme spells[all jobs], and any others i can think of)
Bio: He is Dark Komua's enemy.

IC: "What the.... Thats not mi.... ACK!!!!!!!!" I shout as I dodge RPS' attack. Dark Komua charges at me and we battle with our swords(mine is my current Avatar). 

Read September 21, 2008, 01:33:57 PM #68
Heartless Sword

Ic: I turn back into a humanoid shape and release my true form only instead of being beast like this time it's humanoid i then shift into a human shape wearing dark red and black pieces of armor. my shadow aura seperates into 100000000 staff like things behind me i grab one in each of my hands one of which is tipped with a gun above a short sword sized blade making up the staff and the other has an extremely long blade with short handle. the others soon begin flying around me attacking anyone in sight.

ooc: and now like battle komua i'm going to make a character sheet for my new guy...

Char Name: true form
Appearance:humanoid with dark purpleish black skin and red/black plate armor with large shoulder spines and a large chestplate which is made up of multiple rings of scales which allow for good movement same with my legs and arms he is also surounded by a black aura
Weapon:100000000 staffs with different weapons some are gun like weapons which have infinite magic bolts some are swords of varying length pretty much any weapons you can think of all of which float behind him and can attack independently from him. he usually has a shield like one hooked in a special gauntlet on his hand as well as 1 gun and 1 sword one. they can change length at will and he can switch one out for another instantly.
Powers:demonic and destructive magic as well as his original magic
Bio: Kain after absorbing enough power to release his true from he is extremly fast and stron gand near invulnerable.

Read September 21, 2008, 09:40:03 PM #69
Ta Komua

IC: Dark Komua dodges the staffs in rapid fluid motions, not ceasing his own relentless slashing. I, however, am not so lucky. "Blasting staffs and a skilled enemy! not my lucky day!" "Shut it." snarls Dark Komua. I rapidly stab my sword at his feet, then up twice("infinity sword!") and successfully send Dark Komua flying. He lands on his feet and smashes at me again. My sword blocks his and we end up pushing against each others blade.

Read September 23, 2008, 12:19:00 AM #70
skulblaka

IC. I create a sword the size of me (I am 8 feet tall) Then I charge at Dark Komua and I try to do a "helm spliter" OOC. If you do not know what a helm spliter is. Then it is when you jump and flip over the enemy's head then you swing your sword at the back of the enemy's head. Or you could just say it is a move from the Legend of Zelda.

Nuke skulblaka Nuke
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 12:21:36 AM by skulblaka »

The EVE is split in to four factions then three blood lines for each faction. The story of the games is that the EVE was a worm hole that is now lost in space (the origenl battle field for the begining of the war) The EVE portal transported humans to a new part in space. They prospered. Then the portal closed and humanity started to crumble. Filnaly after over 300 years humanity was back into war. Costomize your character and help win the war for your faction!

Read September 23, 2008, 05:28:26 PM #71
Ta Komua

IC: Dark Komua throws a tridax pod-like orb up at the attack. I lunge to stop the orb from breaking on skulblaka's blade, resulting in me getting stabbed in the back by skulblaka, and in the stomach by Dark Komua, who stabbed upward. I crash to the ground behind Dark, with both swords stuck in my body. I pick up my sword and blast Dark with the Wind Scar, but he dodges.

Read September 24, 2008, 04:51:12 PM #72
skulblaka

IC. Oops. I take my sword out of BK's back and DK's hand. Shatering it. The pises go flying. One shard of his bone goes thrugh my head and keeps on going. I utter an unknown languege. (a healing spell) And I heal my head.

Read September 24, 2008, 06:16:07 PM #73

OOC: lol, nobody even noticed me in dragon form. :P Oh, and new rule: No more than 3 characters per person.

IC: The dragon thingy starts to wear off as I continue blasting fire at everybody. I shrink down, but now I'm in a different form.

OOC: This is not a second character, this is my one character transformed.
Name: Iatos genesis(before I was just Iatos)
Appearence: Dark orange bionicle metru-style toa with metalic crimson armor plates. Wears an orange kanohi miru, mask of levatation.  His left arm is completely mechanical.
Weapons: Massively long and broad sword with a pitch-black blade, inscribed with ancient text on both sides of the flat. Has lots of stuff in his mechanical arm, such as a steel forearm blade, retracting energy sheild, wrist launcher that shoots white-hot shuriken(ninja stars), secret compartment on the backside of the wrist holding a kunai knife dispenser that shoots them right into his hand. Also contains a supply of remote sticky-bombs in another compartment.
Powers: Fire powers, levitation via mask, piston-fueled super strength in mechancal arm.
Bio: Iatos transformed by a weird thingy. :P

IC: With my newfound awesomeness I shoot a trio of flaming shiruken at skublaka, then take a running leap, swinging my sword over my head, and swing it down at skublaka. Bwahahahhahahaahah!!!

Read September 24, 2008, 06:55:07 PM #74
skulblaka

IC. I block. Then I preform a helm spliter on RCS. :P

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
Jump to:  

Theme by Webtechnica.net
MySQL PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.2 | SMF © 2006-2007, Simple Machines LLC XHTML 1.0 CSS