The LEGO Zone.
The LEGO Zone.
Advanced Search
April 29, 2024, 08:01:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Check out the News Forum for info about the Memberships Rewards Program!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Read September 26, 2008, 04:59:16 PM #75
Iota

Re: The battle game

IC:I run up to Dark Komua and slash at him with my claw

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read September 26, 2008, 05:07:41 PM #76
Ta Komua

IC: Dark Komua side-steps and slams his fist into Iota's back really hard, and does the same thing when I attack, and rips his sword from my body after regenerating his bone.

Sadly, this site is closed. If you wish to contact me, download Grand Chase mmo and try to come on when multi does. I can also be contacted on my site, which is in my profile; as well as takovu@live.com or takomua2@hotmail.com. Also pm me on LotP if you chose to go there. Iatos old site: z3.invisionfree.com/lair of the piraka (my iPod doesnt do underscore)

Read September 27, 2008, 06:42:54 PM #77
Iota

IC: I stagger forward and put down my spear, then i blast Dark Komua with Ice, and blast Battle Komua with a light beam

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read September 28, 2008, 02:39:03 PM #78
Heartless Sword

Ic: some of the staffs connect and transform into duplicates of me all wielding different weapons
50 attack rcs, 50 attack bk, 50 attack dk, and 50 attack iota i then rush towards skulblaka to help him out.

ooc: the new sheet i made was a transformation not a new guy

Read September 29, 2008, 12:27:55 AM #79
Ta Komua

OoC: we read the post, so we know. :)

IC: Again, Dark swiftly dodges the blades, and I almost get skewered again. I blast a wall of fire and light at True Form Kain(i thought that was Heartless Sword's char name), and while im distracted, Dark slashes my right arm. "ACK" my sword falls to the ground and I collapse, clutching my bleeding limb.

Sadly, this site is closed. If you wish to contact me, download Grand Chase mmo and try to come on when multi does. I can also be contacted on my site, which is in my profile; as well as takovu@live.com or takomua2@hotmail.com. Also pm me on LotP if you chose to go there. Iatos old site: z3.invisionfree.com/lair of the piraka (my iPod doesnt do underscore)

Read September 29, 2008, 06:14:00 PM #80
Heartless Sword

ooc: yeah my guy is kain but right now he's just a huge mass of demonic energy trapped in a humanoid form so he's only known as true form.

Ic: the clone you hit vanishes.
ooc: lucky for me they all look alike
Ic: I walk toward bk with another 100 clones behind me all of them raise guns and the bullets rip bk to shreds i then use my magic to trap all the remains of him and disintegrate them absorbing all his power and making regeneration impossible
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 09:22:21 PM by Heartless Sword »

Read September 30, 2008, 02:25:41 PM #81
skulblaka

OOC. Hey uhh. HS? you can't kill someone unless they make the attack fatale.

humanity will end in the year 2060.
so will my dumpy little hut in the middle of nowhere.
The EVE is split in to four factions then three blood lines for each faction. The story of the games is that the EVE was a worm hole that is now lost in space (the origenl battle field for the begining of the war) The EVE portal transported humans to a new part in space. They prospered. Then the portal closed and humanity started to crumble. Filnaly after over 300 years humanity was back into war. Costomize your character and help win the war for your faction!

Read September 30, 2008, 08:02:53 PM #82
Ta Komua

IC: my spirit appears and becomes corporeal and my ashes explode like grenades in Kain's body, tearing his body to shreds and restoring mine. I wipe off some dust. "Don't do that agan Kain. Some of us find that annoying."

Read September 30, 2008, 09:20:51 PM #83
Heartless Sword

Ic: "yeah i know. lucky for me i switched places with another clone." I say as i step out of the crowd of clones. i then proceed to blast dk to the ground and trap him by stabbing his nerve endings with needle thin blades making movement and magic impossible then for good measure i surround him with a dark aura that makes the needle regenerate instantly when the are destroyed and so that they follow him if he teleports. I then proceed to attack bk using a 2 handed staff with a blade on both ends as well as secret weapon compartments filled with more needles and magic talismans.

ooc: i know i can't kill him i was seeing what he would do.

Read October 01, 2008, 04:10:06 AM #84
Ta Komua

IC: Dark Komua's eyes glow and all the clone explode( they're not real chars, just used as decoys) . He forces himself to his feet and slashes his sword through Kain's back.

Read October 03, 2008, 05:07:51 PM #85
skulblaka

OOC. Oh...

IC. I fly off the planet and begin building a new planet that only me and my ally's can live on. (it is an army construction planet) Sadly about half way thruogh the planet explodes and sends my peices flying all over the planet. I then seep into the planet and begin to draw elements into me (three years later) I come up out of the ground as a massive "mogenar war golem" and then I lose my mass ane resume my preveus form. I am pulsing with energy now and I use that energyto smash the ground and it send's a shock thruogh the planet Causing massive destruction.

The EVE is split in to four factions then three blood lines for each faction. The story of the games is that the EVE was a worm hole that is now lost in space (the origenl battle field for the begining of the war) The EVE portal transported humans to a new part in space. They prospered. Then the portal closed and humanity started to crumble. Filnaly after over 300 years humanity was back into war. Costomize your character and help win the war for your faction!

Read October 03, 2008, 06:34:02 PM #86
Ta Komua

OOC: unfortunately, we are still in the present. XP

IC: Battle Komua attacks Dark rapidly, but ends up KO with a face full of needles.

Read October 07, 2008, 11:21:49 PM #87
skulblaka

IC:I run over to TK and move him to safety. Then I blast DK with a thin beam of light. (every time I use light energy it saps my energy) I lose so much energy that I almost pass out. It look's like it does a lot of damage. Bwahahahhahahaahah!!!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Jump to:  

Theme by Webtechnica.net
MySQL PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.2 | SMF © 2006-2007, Simple Machines LLC XHTML 1.0 CSS