The LEGO Zone.
The LEGO Zone.
Advanced Search
April 29, 2024, 09:04:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Check out the News Forum for info about the Memberships Rewards Program!
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Read June 25, 2008, 04:08:37 PM #0
AK-47

Couple of questions.

Okay, I have two three questions. First, how do I view the members? Second, what is a child forum? Third, am I the first regular member here? And, going against what I said in the first line, what are the "ranks"?

~AK-47 :)

EDIT: Can you post Star Wars mocs in the Star Wars Forum, or does it have to be in MOCS? It will be a mess in there without that, andmy question applys to all forums ;)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 04:46:57 PM by AK-47 »

Ooooooh, shiny! Want!
          HAIL ORB THINGY

Read June 26, 2008, 01:56:51 PM #1
Lord Trionx

Re: Couple of questions.

Okay, I have two three questions. First, how do I view the members? Second, what is a child forum? Third, am I the first regular member here? And, going against what I said in the first line, what are the "ranks"?

~AK-47 :)

EDIT: Can you post Star Wars mocs in the Star Wars Forum, or does it have to be in MOCS? It will be a mess in there without that, andmy question applys to all forums ;)
You can view the members here (there's a link above) A child forum is a forum that's part of a larger forum, and the ranks are a secret, (you'll find out for yourself) and the MOCs can go in ether the theme's forum or the MOC forum. :)

Question Answered. Topic closed.

Pages: [1]
Jump to:  

Theme by Webtechnica.net
MySQL PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.2 | SMF © 2006-2007, Simple Machines LLC XHTML 1.0 CSS