The LEGO Zone.
The LEGO Zone.
Advanced Search
April 29, 2024, 10:32:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Check out the News Forum for info about the Memberships Rewards Program!
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Read August 27, 2008, 11:58:49 PM #0
skulblaka

Things bionicle character would never say

Ok here is very simple topic that is very funny.
Here's what you do. You say the characters name then something they would never say. Like so:

Vezon: Mom? can I go spend the night at toa jallers tonight?

Vezons mom: Ok go ahead, but be home tommarow by 6:00pm.

Vezon: Ok!

Nuke skublaka Nuke

humanity will end in the year 2060.
so will my dumpy little hut in the middle of nowhere.
The EVE is split in to four factions then three blood lines for each faction. The story of the games is that the EVE was a worm hole that is now lost in space (the origenl battle field for the begining of the war) The EVE portal transported humans to a new part in space. They prospered. Then the portal closed and humanity started to crumble. Filnaly after over 300 years humanity was back into war. Costomize your character and help win the war for your faction!

Read August 30, 2008, 07:58:03 PM #1
Jithra

Re: Things bionicle character would never say

Ack! This game has made it here too!  :P

Tahu: Kopaka, I've been thinking about it, and I've come to the conclusion that you would be a better leader. Would you please take over the team for me?

~~

Toa Vakama: You know what? It really is Toa Lhikan's own fault that he was captured by the Dark Hunters. He really shouldn't have been so clumsy...

~~
Turaga Vakama: Listen, my friends...In the time, before...Wait a second, that doesn't make any sense! Who wrote my speech THIS time?!

~~
Gali: Unity, Duty, and all that jazz.

Read August 31, 2008, 01:24:43 AM #2
Iatos teh stalker :P

Moving to forum games... Magic

lol Jithra, you have some of the best ones I've ever heard. Skublaka, I'm sorry but I hate steryotypical ones like that.

Axonn: You know brutaka, you're right. This is a silly little argument anyway. Why should we lose our freindship over a little thing like the fate of the universe? In fact, let's go destroy the nui stone and then go get ice cream and see "clone wars" together, just like old times!
~
Nuju: You know, heck with this stupid bird-talk. Birds are only good for eating. YEAH, YOU HEAR THAT, YOU STUPID BIRDS?! lET ME SAY IT FOR YA IN BIRDIE-SPEAK! "KAA-KAAW, CLICK-CLICK, KAA-SCKRAWK!" HA!

"It never was and never will be, don't you know how you've betrayed me? And somehow you've got everybody fooled..."

Read August 31, 2008, 12:39:35 PM #3
Lord Trionx

"You have five seconds to put that down and end this battle in a calm discussion about non-violent conflicts, Piraka. One...two...FIVE!"
    — Axonn

"For Takua, for Lesovikk, for all the Toa and Matoran whose lives you have ruined, and using up my rollover minutes, I strike."
    — Takanuva

"My friend went to Po-Wahi and all I got was this lousy rock."
    — Carving from a stone in Po-Wahi

"I think they said something about needing someone who could die horribly without being missed. So, naturally, they thought of me."
    — Trinuma

One is real, can you guess? Upsidedown

Read September 01, 2008, 11:37:38 PM #4
Ta Komua

You lack sufficient funds for this transaction.
          -Makuta's ATM

Sadly, this site is closed. If you wish to contact me, download Grand Chase mmo and try to come on when multi does. I can also be contacted on my site, which is in my profile; as well as takovu@live.com or takomua2@hotmail.com. Also pm me on LotP if you chose to go there. Iatos old site: z3.invisionfree.com/lair of the piraka (my iPod doesnt do underscore)

Read September 18, 2008, 12:40:10 AM #5
Emperor VBBN

"Bah! Jaller is red for fire, Hali is blue for water, and wht am I? Yellow? What's my element, cheese?"
-Hewkii

"Why are you up there?"
-Lewa

"Light and darkness are combined, now let us awaken, the great spirit mata nui...(takutanuva)...
5 more minutes, dad, jeez"
-Mata nui

Announcements: Site shut down. The staff are going to work on it's major updates.

Pages: [1]
Jump to:  

Theme by Webtechnica.net
MySQL PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.2 | SMF © 2006-2007, Simple Machines LLC XHTML 1.0 CSS