The LEGO Zone.
The LEGO Zone.
Advanced Search
April 18, 2024, 09:40:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Check out the News Forum for info about the Memberships Rewards Program!
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Read August 28, 2008, 12:07:38 AM #0
Lord Trionx

LEGO 2009 official Info.

LEGO has unveiled its first half product line-up for next year, lead by new line Power Miners.

Launching in January, Power Miners will have year-round marketing support including a full PR campaign focused on the childrens’ press, online marketing, LEGO Club campaign, in-store promotions including Toys R Us end-caps from February and FSDUs and window displays for independent stores.

Power Miners features a team of miners that dig into the Earth’s crust and encounter half-rock/half-crystal monsters. The range features collectible vehicles and mini-figures and monsters.

Elsewhere, the new Bionicle theme is Glatorian, with six ‘tribes’ based on different elements (fire, water, ice, rock, jungle and earth). The new line features a shootout action game to encourages social play. The range launches in January. Also added to the line-up are six smaller Bionicle figures, designed as an impulse purchase.

The Indiana Jones range continues with two new sets based on classic film sequences – Fight on the Flying Wing and Shanghai Chase.

LEGO Star Wars additions include the Republic Attack Shuttle, Darth Vader’s TIE Fighter and Clone Walker Battle Pack.

A new feature for the Racers line-up are unfolding racetracks which are built into the packaging. There are four major themes in the Tiny Turbos line – Formula 1, Stock Car, Rally and Desert racing. New pull-back Power Racers include Ferrari Victory, Monster Jumper, Extreme Wheelie, Blue Sprinter and Race Rig.

LEGO City Power items feature a bulldozer, Construction Site set, Front-End Loader and Dump Truck while LEGO City Farm includes a Tractor, 4WD with Horse Trailer, Combine Harvester and top of the range Farm set.

This is official, so it's allowed.

Power Miners = Rock Raiders?

Magic

Read August 28, 2008, 12:34:56 AM #1
Emperor VBBN

Re: LEGO 2009 official Info.

Sounds good. Can't wait to see these crystal-rock creatures. ^_^

Announcements: Site shut down. The staff are going to work on it's major updates.

Read August 28, 2008, 01:12:42 AM #2
skulblaka

I also think that rock miners? rock raiders? samething!
Oh yeah Iatos showed me some leeks on brickshelf not to long ago. The following was never said.
The 2009 bionicle set's have posable hand's.

Nuke skublaka Nuke
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 02:05:15 AM by skulblaka »

humanity will end in the year 2060.
so will my dumpy little hut in the middle of nowhere.
The EVE is split in to four factions then three blood lines for each faction. The story of the games is that the EVE was a worm hole that is now lost in space (the origenl battle field for the begining of the war) The EVE portal transported humans to a new part in space. They prospered. Then the portal closed and humanity started to crumble. Filnaly after over 300 years humanity was back into war. Costomize your character and help win the war for your faction!

Read August 28, 2008, 11:00:19 PM #3
Iatos teh stalker :P

Yah skublaka, you have a bunch of the old rock raiders sets, we'll have to compare them. :P Sounds like an exelent year! I've seen the bionicle kleaks, and it looks more like it should be shadow than earth, to me...

"It never was and never will be, don't you know how you've betrayed me? And somehow you've got everybody fooled..."

Pages: [1]
Jump to:  

Theme by Webtechnica.net
MySQL PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.2 | SMF © 2006-2007, Simple Machines LLC XHTML 1.0 CSS