The LEGO Zone.
The LEGO Zone.
Advanced Search
April 26, 2024, 09:07:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Check out the News Forum for info about the Memberships Rewards Program!
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Read September 16, 2008, 08:27:12 PM #0
Lord Trionx

POWER MINERS PICS!!!!

These are not leaked!

I might get one or two, the colors are weird though. :blick:

Read September 16, 2008, 09:32:10 PM #1
PlasticMaster

Re: POWER MINERS PICS!!!!

I like them! They look a tinsy tiny junioised, but I like them. I love those helmets! Thx for the news!

Now this is a story all about how my life got flip turned Upsidedown and I'd like to take a minute to sit right there......

Read September 16, 2008, 11:01:55 PM #2
Emperor VBBN

Meh, they are alright. Terrible colors. And those rock raiders look like Megathings..

Announcements: Site shut down. The staff are going to work on it's major updates.

Read September 17, 2008, 01:37:52 AM #3
PlasticMaster

No, think of it. The colors match a mining theme perfectly. YOu wouldn't want dark colors, so what would have been better? Red? Well, maybe red.... LOL!!

Now this is a story all about how my life got flip turned Upsidedown and I'd like to take a minute to sit right there......

Read September 23, 2008, 12:42:23 AM #4
skulblaka

Barf. They suck. Oh for (static) were sorry, but this word has been CENsord for your well being. Please enjoy the rest of this site. (static)... (more static) Oh yeah this ad has been brought to you by EVEonline.com And now back to the post. (static) sake! I've never senn sets so bad.

P.S. Sorry LT. Tell the plastic goons that some guy named "pennut butter fred" said it. HAPPY

Nuke skulblaka Nuke
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 04:23:59 PM by skulblaka »

humanity will end in the year 2060.
so will my dumpy little hut in the middle of nowhere.
The EVE is split in to four factions then three blood lines for each faction. The story of the games is that the EVE was a worm hole that is now lost in space (the origenl battle field for the begining of the war) The EVE portal transported humans to a new part in space. They prospered. Then the portal closed and humanity started to crumble. Filnaly after over 300 years humanity was back into war. Costomize your character and help win the war for your faction!

Read September 23, 2008, 02:35:46 PM #5
Lord Trionx

Look up 2009 leaks on brickshelf

Nuke skulblaka Nuke

Sorry, we don't want people to do that. You see, those photos were not leaked by LEGO, but by a retailer who was not authorized to show those photos, which means that those photos are illegally leaked. And LEGO doesn't want people to show those photos because other toy companies that rip off LEGO will rip off these new sets before they're even out. (Also if you post leaked photos, LEGO will send their giant plastic goons after you. :P)

Read September 24, 2008, 12:51:26 AM #6
PlasticMaster

Those wheels could be useful... I don't think they are the best sets, but they look to be decent parts packs.

Read October 07, 2008, 05:17:56 PM #7
skulblaka

They look like meh-- Meh-- Mega bloh-- megh-- I just can't say it Cuz deyz iz arz made 'O' chunkz 'O' krapy plaztikniz... I'z iz tict off atz demz so I wilz kilz demz wit meatballz of fuz! Unsure Yeah dat sound right... ^_^ Maybe...  Unsure

(Merged by LT)

For some reson. I assosiate them with plastic barf. Unsure Ewww.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 02:16:10 PM by Lord Trionx »

humanity will end in the year 2060.
so will my dumpy little hut in the middle of nowhere.
The EVE is split in to four factions then three blood lines for each faction. The story of the games is that the EVE was a worm hole that is now lost in space (the origenl battle field for the begining of the war) The EVE portal transported humans to a new part in space. They prospered. Then the portal closed and humanity started to crumble. Filnaly after over 300 years humanity was back into war. Costomize your character and help win the war for your faction!

Pages: [1]
Jump to:  

Theme by Webtechnica.net
MySQL PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.2 | SMF © 2006-2007, Simple Machines LLC XHTML 1.0 CSS