The LEGO Zone.
The LEGO Zone.
Advanced Search
April 25, 2024, 09:40:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Check out the News Forum for info about the Memberships Rewards Program!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Read October 02, 2008, 02:58:16 PM #0
Iatos teh stalker :P

The illuminautus war arc 1: Seekers and soldiers

Okay, this was origonally based off a pokemon fanfic(yes, I'm dorky enough to play the pokemon games :P ) I made a while ago. It is now a strange bionicle RPG, with some mythological aspects.. YAYZORZ. LOL!!

~Story~
In the beginning, when the great beings created everything, there were the grand creator, Arkus, and his twin sister the grand destroyer, Deius. There was the mighty god of time, Delgreius, and the wise godess of space, Pelgren. There was Kyneis, gentle Godess of the waters and seas, Grargon, ferocious god of the earth, and Rai, silent god of the sky. There were the sisters Shayius and Celbren, godesses of flora and fauna. And then there was Mortus. Mortus, the god who's eternal duty was to guide souls away when it was time to die, and let them choose their next life.

And so many different plains of existence were created. Also, Arkus created a small plain of existence for each god and godess, exept for Mortus, whos duties were eternal and neverending. But Mortus grew jealous, and, overtaken with rage, he went to one plain of existence and began to take it over. Deius came to Mortus and attempted to reason with him, but to no avail. And so Deius, having been given no other alternative, had Grargon rip bits and chunks of the land out from the land, and sealed Mortus within this torn world, as it was thus called. And so Deius took over Mortus' duties, and all was well again. But the tearing away of that chunk of existence burned a mark into that spot, and where the same spot was in every existence. The mark appeared differently in all planes of existence.  In our world, it is the spot we call "stone henge". In another world it is but a small emerald stone embedded into the rock of a samll moon orbiting a giant gas planet. In the bionicle world, it is on an unknown area of a small island called sakadd-nui. There is lore telling of this seal mark in all worlds. It is as a gate, for it can be broken to let Mortus back out, and some have tried. But all have failed in opening the ancient "illuminautus gate"...until now.

The bionicle year is 20239, seventeen years after the great battle of karda-nui, the defeat of Teridax and Icarax, and the awakening of mata-nui.The current leader of the dark hunters, a skadakki warlord named Thein, has read of this gate, and wishes to seize the island of sakadd-nui by force and find and open this gateway. The order of mata-nui knows of this, and has dispatched many toa and others allied with them to the island, to defend it. And even without that, the island is hardly helpless. A team of toa has protected the island for hundreds of years, and the matoran there are well-armed with both weapons and vehichles. In addition to that, there are the three tribes of higher rahkshi, Rahkshi with matoran-grade intellegence, who have lived on the island for as long as the matoran. As the dark hunter boats near the shore, it is nearly time for teh war to begin...

~Rules~
All normal forum rules. Also:
1.) Max. of three characters per person.
2.) No godmodding or controlling other pepoles characters.
3.) You may only kill off another players character if you have their consent beforehand. Kill off your own characters to your hearts content. :P

~Map~
http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Fyrenjay/Bioart/sakadd-nui.bmp
Note: Where it says "ta-koro", that's meant to be "ta-kadd". Good ol' smart me, eh? XD

~Character sheet~
Name:
Allegiance: (Sakadd-nui, order of mata-nui who are currently allied with them, though their alligience may change, or dark hunters)
Species: (If sakadd-nui, be matoran, toa, one of the four turaga in the turaga council, a higher rakshi, or one of the three higher rahkshi elders in the council. If OoMN, you can be a toa, matoran, or one of axonn's species or one of brutaka's species. If Dark hunter, you can be anything but a rahi or a makuta.)
Powers: (This will include mask power, elemental powers, ext. If matoran, no powers. If turaga, 1 noble mask power.If higher rahkshi, 1 non-elemental power, such as sonics or fear. If toa, 1 mask power, 1 elemental power, 1 optional non-elemental power. Anything else can have up to 2 elemental powers, 3 non-elemental powers, and a mask power if you wear a mask. Non-real masks are fine, but no masks of time, light, shadow, or life.)
Appearence:
Weapons:( If turaga or rahkshi elder, stick to a small staff. If matoran, stick to two handheld weapons or one double-handed weapon, or a small armed vehichle. If higher rakshi, stick to some sort of double-ended staff.)
Bio: (optional.)

Use mine as examples:

Name: Iatos
Allegiance: Sakadd-nui
Species: Toa
Powers: Element of air, flight via wings, can create and maintain up to five shadow dopplegangers at a time via mask power, though it always takes a bit of energy.
Appearence: Vaugely metru-style toa, lime green with shiny white plates of armor. Wears a white kanohi kunah, great mask of dopplegangers. Has a pair of massive white-featherd wings.
Weapons: Trident, arm-sheild
Bio: One of the toa from the origonal team on sakadd-nui. Formerly a matoran of le-kadd.

Name: Thein
Allegiance: Dark hunters
Species: Skadakki(piraka's species)
Powers: Metalbending(power over metals), great strength and speed, has element of shadows.
Appearence: A huge muscley black skadakki glistening in silver armor.
Weapons: Two enormous scythes, used in an ancient practice of fighting.
Bio: Current leader of the dark hunters, the dude after the fabled "illuminautus gate".

Name: Yohts
Allegiance: Sakadd-nui
Species: Turaga
Powers: Illusions via noble mask
Appearence: Black and dark green turaga. Wears a dark green version of the mask turaga matau wears(can't remember the name).
Weapons: Simple wooden staff with writing spiraling down it's length.
Bio: Turaga of le-kadd, formerly a toa of insects on the island.

So, are you still awake? Or have you fallen asleep from reading so much *omitted*? Well, the *omitted*s over! :P So yeah, join in for the battle! :)

"It never was and never will be, don't you know how you've betrayed me? And somehow you've got everybody fooled..."

Read October 02, 2008, 05:33:51 PM #1
Ta Komua

Re: The illuminautus war arc 1: Seekers and soldiers

Name: Ta Komua
Allegiance:OoMN
Species:Toa
Powers: Hau(shielding mask), Red with orange limbs. Red cape.
Weapons: Fire Sword(Tahu style)
Bio: (optional.) He is the mosty current member o the Mighty Komua lin from a different planet, called by the order to aid in the new battle. He is cousins with Battle, nephew of Final.

Name: Samsara(Final Komua)
Allegiance: Dark hunters
Species: Toa?
Powers:  Mask of Sight(allows him to spy on his enemies), Elemental Shadow, shadow-movement(ghost-like movements)
Appearence: He appears as a Grey toa Metru with Black armor, his mask appears to be a mask of Illusion, also black. about 7 ft tall (regular toa are only 6 ft) wears a black, torn cape as well as his armor.
Weapons: dual-bladed Shadow Staff, with poison in the blades.
Bio: He is the Father of Battle and uncle of TK. He is a descendant of the banished komua, whose name is Omitted. He allied himself with the Dark hunters, although he seems to have bigger plans.

Name: BattleKomua(real name is Giakoz)
Allegiance: OoMN
Species: Toa
Powers: Wind element, fire-based melee, mask of Levitation.
Appearence: he has Red/Dark Red amor, wears a damaged Dark Red cape. Toa Metru-style. He also carries a flag on his back.
Weapons: He wields a sword like Cloud Strife's
Bio: He despises his ancestry since the banishment long before his "birth". He is teamed up with his Cousin, TK, with intent to destroy his "father", Final Komua.

the family relation is based on my creation of the Komua line.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 05:49:35 PM by Battle Komua »

Sadly, this site is closed. If you wish to contact me, download Grand Chase mmo and try to come on when multi does. I can also be contacted on my site, which is in my profile; as well as takovu@live.com or takomua2@hotmail.com. Also pm me on LotP if you chose to go there. Iatos old site: z3.invisionfree.com/lair of the piraka (my iPod doesnt do underscore)

Read October 03, 2008, 12:14:55 AM #2
Cyclone Titan

Name: Cyc-Froze (Cyc, for short)
Allegiance: OoMN
Species: Axonn's
Powers: Ability to whip up anything affiliated with wind (and natural diasasters, but at last resort, of course), and Ice powers. Also has the Mask of Truth. He can also bind people and create amazing technology in minutes
Appearence: Almost exactly like Axonn, but has a white cape, green legs, white body, one white arm, one green arm (to control his powers equally) and a half white, half green mask of truth
Weapons: Ice sword, and a big Axalara-esque vehicle thats white and green, with many blades and weapons of all sorts hidden in there
Bio: Once a skilled warrior, Cyc decided to fully join the battle between good vs. evil when he joined the Order of Mata Nui. They said he'd have to go through teleportation chutes to travel, due to his size (very big), but he decided to put his tech skills to use and whipped up his own model of the Axalara.

Read October 03, 2008, 06:45:45 PM #3

Both approved. Magic I'm going to wait a couple days for anybody else who wants to join, but of course pepole can join after we've started playing, too.

"It never was and never will be, don't you know how you've betrayed me? And somehow you've got everybody fooled..."

Read October 05, 2008, 01:53:30 PM #4
Cyclone Titan

Wait a sec... what Pokemon fanfic?... I think I know the answer... *cough*Apocalypse Kanto*cough*

CT

Read October 05, 2008, 07:48:42 PM #5

IC: How on earth do you associate THAT with THIS?...It was a fanfic  put on a site that you had never joined. Oh, and AK was an rpg, not a fanfic.

Anywayz, we might as well start playing. Of course, anybody can join after we've started. :)

IC: Iatos stood at the edge of travlersbane forest, looking at the tranquil beach, watching the dark hunters boats, still very far off in the distance but coming at a slow and steady pace. It crossed his mind that this would be some of the last hours of peace he would see for a long while. He swore under his breath. It was not going to be easy. They had their team of toa, and most of the matoran, and most of the higher rahkshi, all fighting for them. But what worried him was the order of mata-nui. Would they stay allied with the island, or would they change their minds? He sighed and looked up at the sky. Ah, it was time to go. He spread his wings and took to the sky.
Thein looked from the stern of his capitains boat to the island far off in the distance, an evil gleam of longing in his eyes. His head charter walked up to him. "Lord grimstalker, at this current pace, we should make it to sakadd-nui by daybreak." A wide grin spread across theins face. "Exellent."
Turaga Yohts Stood in the clearing around the nui-tree, the other three turaga with her, along with the three higher rahkshi elders. She heard a noise from the sky and looked up to see Iatos, who acted as her advisor, coming down from above. He landed gracefully, and made a small bow to his elder and better. "Lady fangwhisperer," He whispered, "I hope I am not late." Yohts smiled. "Not at all, Iatos. They are not even here yet." Iatos nodded and turned to talk with the other three toa who were present, along with the three higher rahkshi warriors present. Then one of them, toa ven, who wore a mask of detection, said "They are coming. Two, acting as ambassadors, and many, many others, a small armies worth, a bit farther back, hanging back." The toa and warriors dispered, going to their respective turaga and elders, as the two order of mata nui ambassadors came through the trees.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2008, 07:50:54 PM by Iatos teh stalker :P »

Read October 06, 2008, 12:36:28 PM #6
Cyclone Titan

OOC: Oh, II thought you meant RPG! :P

IC: Cyc stood on the very top of the Nui tree, his 'Axel' (Axalara) with him. "Hello?" His voice boomed back as an echo. "Big woods." The top of the Nui tree was his "Tranquility area", he loved watching everything, and no one could see him. Today he was thinking about the Dark Hunters, the brutes, just killing everyone for their own sadistic pleasures.

OOC: Gotta go, school.

Read October 06, 2008, 04:51:03 PM #7
Ta Komua

IC: Samsara(as i said, Final Komua's real name) stood at the bow of the third ship from Thein. He Gazed at the island, imagining the horrors he planned to inflict upon the residents.
-----------------------------------------------------------
IC: Gaikoz stood on top of a tall cliff, looking out to sea. He saw the ships in their approached the island. He turned and headed further inland.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
IC: TK watched the ships come closer and sighed. "When will the wars end." He headed for his hideout deep in the trees.

Sadly, this site is closed. If you wish to contact me, download Grand Chase mmo and try to come on when multi does. I can also be contacted on my site, which is in my profile; as well as takovu@live.com or takomua2@hotmail.com. Also pm me on LotP if you chose to go there. Iatos old site: z3.invisionfree.com/lair of the piraka (my iPod doesnt do underscore)

Read October 06, 2008, 06:28:22 PM #8

Both the ambassadors were female, one xian and one Destrax(totally random species I made up). The two of them bowed to to the turaga and elders, who made bows and gestures of respect in return. The xian spoke up. "We are honered to meet you and step upon your island. My name is Rakesh, and this is Jovarnu. Our troops are exhausted from the long voyage here, so let us cut straight to the chase." Iatos noticed Yohts' expression. The turaga looked very deep in thought. Rakesh continued. "We have brought 500 troops of everything from toa to bohrok. We will assist your warriors in guarding the island. We have seen a few of your toa and some of your matoran and higher rahkshi warriors, and they look quite formidable. So, I belive the treaty is in order?" Turaga Gnoshk, turaga of onu-kadd, stepped forward. "Hold on a moment." He said. "How do we know you won't betray us and turn against us? I'd just like to know your true intentions." Jovarnu bowed her head and said "I'm afraid we are not sure of this ourselves. The orders came from higher up, so we really don't know, I'm afraid." Yohts stepped forward. "I, for one, say we should sign this treaty. I have already dicussed this with my advisor, toa Iatos, and he feels the same. Am I correct, Iatos?" Iatos nodded his head. "Yes, lady fangwhisperer, I agree that we should go ahead with this." Gnoshk sighed. "Very well then..." Je said. "Unless anybody else has any objection, we may as well go ahead." And so Jovarnu took out a stone, and the turaga and elders signed it, followed by the two ambassadors. "Good," Said Rakesh. "Now that that's over with, shallw e get down to buisness?" Iatos sstepped forward, and asked Yohts "Permission to speak, lady fangwhisperer?" Yohts nodded. "Of course, toa Iatos." Iatos turnd to face the ambassadors. "Just before you arrived, toa Ilence and I were discussing how long it should take for the dark hunters to arrive." Toa Ilence, a toa of water, stepped forward. "They have put magical and psychic wards around their boats, to prevent anybody manuipulating the waves to drive them away. However, we've figured out that if the sea stays calm as it is now, they should be here by about daybreak."
The next half-hour was spent discussing patrols, camping areas, generals, and attack plans. At the end of the meeting, when the two ambassadors took their leave, Yohts sighed. "Polotics." She groaned. "Iatos, pray you'll never have to deal with it." Iatos smiled. Oh, I expect I will someday, turaga. But when I do, I'll just keep a strong head like you, and I should be fine." Yohts laughed. "Well, toa Iatos, I am tired, and am going to take my leave back to le-kadd. I trust you shall see to our troops, as le-kadds head general? Iatos nodded. "Of course, lady fangwhisperer. Good night." And with that, Iatos spread his wings and flew off, into the night. Yohts smiled as she climbed onto the back of her tame ash bear steed and raced off, Iatos flying high above her, towards le-kadd.
Thein retired to his quarters, where he picked up a small stone, with lots of tiny writing and pictures inscribed upon it. "I'm coming to free you, lord Mortus." He whispered. "And I will suceed, I assure you."

Read October 06, 2008, 07:47:17 PM #9
skulblaka

Name:Zar'eth
Allegiance:OoMN
Species:Nar'valous
Powers:Can turn almost anything into a weapon. And he has phycic (sorry bout the spelin') (he can levitate things) and the mask of destruction. He is also able to send his energy into his dagger.
Appearence:This twelve foot metal monster is black and gunmetal grey.
Weapons:he has a vary long dagger. And an he also has a shock coil that can give anything power or can electricute his enemy's.
bios:He was origanaly a dark hunter, but he betrayed them to the BoM and in that battle the shadowed one was killed. so he was shuned from the dark hunters. He has never reveiled anything about his past or how he was able avoied being exicuted by the dark hunters or even that he was a dark hunter at all. He is now a genrale for the OoMN
Status:On the front lines sakadd-nui geting ready to defend the island with other members of OoMN
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 04:36:20 PM by skulblaka »

humanity will end in the year 2060.
so will my dumpy little hut in the middle of nowhere.
The EVE is split in to four factions then three blood lines for each faction. The story of the games is that the EVE was a worm hole that is now lost in space (the origenl battle field for the begining of the war) The EVE portal transported humans to a new part in space. They prospered. Then the portal closed and humanity started to crumble. Filnaly after over 300 years humanity was back into war. Costomize your character and help win the war for your faction!

Read October 07, 2008, 12:02:58 PM #10
Cyclone Titan

IC: Cyc got on Axel and went to the beach. It didn't take long, because traveling at 70mph, you could go anywhere fast. After a few minutes of flight he landed. "Time to try it out. Alright... Let's see here..." He shot a dozen of ice beams and they all hit their mark. The water... "Oh yeah! It actually worked!"... Because lying on the sea, were a dozen of iced platforms. "I've never tried it before, but it feels great!" He walked back to Axel, not knowing what was going on behind him. Whoosh! Crack! Whoosh! Crack! Slowly, the platforms were broken, and when Cyc turned around, he was looking at a ferocious Rahi.

Read October 07, 2008, 04:29:47 PM #11

OOC: Skublaka, before I approve you, what do you mean by "physic"?

IC:Iatos touched down in le-kadd. The huts of the village were all up in the trees, or sculpted from rocks. A team of onu-kaddian smiths had brought an extra supply of swords, sheilds, armor, ext. Iatos looked ariound. There were many OoMN pepole here, mostly those who looked quick and stealthy enough to move around the forest with ease. Iatos called out loud "All warriors of le-kadd, and all order of mata nui in le-kadd, to me!" When all had gathered, he continued. "Okay, for those of you from the order, my name is Iatos. I will serve as your head general. Now, I-" He was interrupted by one of brutakas species, clad in ebony and silver armor, near the front, who said "Hold on a minute. We take our orders from genral Uhat!" He pushed a pitch-black toa wearing a battle-scarred black hau forward. Iatos sighed. "As I am sure your general has explained to you, You will take orders from him, but he will be serving under me. Is that correct, general?" General Uhat nodded. "Indeed." Iatos smiled. "Very well, general Uhat, I hope you have selected at least three capitains?" Uhat nodded again. "Yes, yes I have." Iatos nodded. "Good. Now, down to buisness..."

Read October 07, 2008, 04:33:26 PM #12
skulblaka

EDIT: Did I say you had been approved? No, no I didn't. I asked you, and will ask you again, what it means in your character sheet where it says you have "physic" powers.

-Iatos

« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 11:23:51 PM by skulblaka »

The EVE is split in to four factions then three blood lines for each faction. The story of the games is that the EVE was a worm hole that is now lost in space (the origenl battle field for the begining of the war) The EVE portal transported humans to a new part in space. They prospered. Then the portal closed and humanity started to crumble. Filnaly after over 300 years humanity was back into war. Costomize your character and help win the war for your faction!

Read October 07, 2008, 07:19:45 PM #13
Ta Komua

OOC: Physic probably is 'physic'al, meaning like, strength, speed, etc.

IC: Samsara opened his wing and took off high into the air, then headed towards sakadd-nui, high above range of vision for beings on the land, tired of waiting for Thien's orders.

Read October 07, 2008, 11:23:10 PM #14
skulblaka

Well excuse me! More angry Maybe When I was trying to post then it said that somone had posted just posted just as I did and I did'nt know that it was you that had posted asking me!
Iam sorry my spelling is bad, but I meant to say psychic powers! (I can move thing's telepathicly) I had modified my first post about that and I still spelled it wrong! I know that I should have moded this post about that. Sorry. So sorry for "blowing up" all over the place on the site, but that is just how it is. you can kick me off the site if you want to cuz I know that I'm not spose to blow up on an admin.  Mellow EDIT: ... You know why don't you! Cuz I just thought: That is not a good excuse. And I can't think of anythong better then that!

Skulblaka Nuke

« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 11:28:08 PM by skulblaka »

Pages: [1] 2
Jump to:  

Theme by Webtechnica.net
MySQL PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.2 | SMF © 2006-2007, Simple Machines LLC XHTML 1.0 CSS