The LEGO Zone.
The LEGO Zone.
Advanced Search
April 16, 2024, 09:50:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Check out the News Forum for info about the Memberships Rewards Program!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Read October 07, 2008, 05:24:30 PM #0
Wouwie

Shutting down.

We're, actually LT, going to shut down the site for unknown time to do some updates. :(
LT is planning to do it this weekend.

Sorry guys.
And no, it's not permanent!
 :(
Sorry to bring you this sad news.

You have the right to have an lawyer when banned. You have the right to an nice little black chamber with nothing, only a bed and a toilet. Bla bla bla bla. Now you will be banned.

Read October 07, 2008, 05:27:36 PM #1
skulblaka

Re: Shutting down.

*censord*!!! Yes I have known this for a while. Cry

humanity will end in the year 2060.
so will my dumpy little hut in the middle of nowhere.
The EVE is split in to four factions then three blood lines for each faction. The story of the games is that the EVE was a worm hole that is now lost in space (the origenl battle field for the begining of the war) The EVE portal transported humans to a new part in space. They prospered. Then the portal closed and humanity started to crumble. Filnaly after over 300 years humanity was back into war. Costomize your character and help win the war for your faction!

Read October 07, 2008, 05:37:28 PM #2
Wouwie

How did you knew this? In my memory, this is the first time this came public....

You have the right to have an lawyer when banned. You have the right to an nice little black chamber with nothing, only a bed and a toilet. Bla bla bla bla. Now you will be banned.

Read October 07, 2008, 05:44:00 PM #3
Lord Trionx

How did you knew this? In my memory, this is the first time this came public....
We admins know him in real life remember? :P

Thanks for posting this Wouwie!  LOL!!

Read October 07, 2008, 05:45:19 PM #4
Wouwie

Aaaaahhhh!!! Nobody tells me everything!
And I know 2 other persons here XD
Guess who!

Read October 07, 2008, 08:34:14 PM #5
Ta Komua

um.......... LT and Iatos?

anyway.....

what updates? why does the site need to be shut down to do them?

Sadly, this site is closed. If you wish to contact me, download Grand Chase mmo and try to come on when multi does. I can also be contacted on my site, which is in my profile; as well as takovu@live.com or takomua2@hotmail.com. Also pm me on LotP if you chose to go there. Iatos old site: z3.invisionfree.com/lair of the piraka (my iPod doesnt do underscore)

Read October 07, 2008, 08:40:18 PM #6
Emperor VBBN

um.......... LT and Iatos?

anyway.....

what updates? why does the site need to be shut down to do them?

We simply don't have the fan base that we would like to, and I have given him a few pointers as to how the site can be improved. They won't be revealed until after the update.

Now, on another note, I will be able to contact most of you if you are from BH, EB, BZPower or Tabletown, to tell you when the site is back up and in buisness.

Announcements: Site shut down. The staff are going to work on it's major updates.

Read October 07, 2008, 09:32:17 PM #7
skulblaka

Hey uhh... LT Do uhhh we need to redo our usernames?

The EVE is split in to four factions then three blood lines for each faction. The story of the games is that the EVE was a worm hole that is now lost in space (the origenl battle field for the begining of the war) The EVE portal transported humans to a new part in space. They prospered. Then the portal closed and humanity started to crumble. Filnaly after over 300 years humanity was back into war. Costomize your character and help win the war for your faction!

Read October 08, 2008, 12:01:13 AM #8
Lord Trionx

Hey uhh... LT Do uhhh we need to redo our usernames?
At the moment, no. But if I do a major overhaul of the forum software, you might have to register again. Unsure

Read October 08, 2008, 12:04:57 AM #9
skulblaka

At the moment, no. But if I do a major overhaul of the forum software, you might have to register again. Unsure

Joyz. Annoyed
« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 12:13:51 AM by skulblaka »

Read October 08, 2008, 12:14:29 AM #10
Lord Trionx

Joy. Annoyed
I know it'll be a pain, there's a very slim chance I'll be able to save everything though. (VERY slim.)

Read October 08, 2008, 12:18:19 AM #11
skulblaka

Not that anyone would, but make sure that nobody takes my username... Please? (will PM you my real name so that you can varyfy my name)

Read October 08, 2008, 02:43:38 AM #12
Ta Komua

Im not on any of those, but I'm on LotP where iatos was before here.

Sadly, this site is closed. If you wish to contact me, download Grand Chase mmo and try to come on when multi does. I can also be contacted on my site, which is in my profile; as well as takovu@live.com or takomua2@hotmail.com. Also pm me on LotP if you chose to go there. Iatos old site: z3.invisionfree.com/lair of the piraka (my iPod doesnt do underscore)

Read October 08, 2008, 01:51:09 PM #13
Lord Trionx

Not that anyone would, but make sure that nobody takes my username... Please? (will PM you my real name so that you can varyfy my name)

I see what I can do.  HAIL ORB THINGY

Read October 08, 2008, 08:57:22 PM #14
skulblaka

Thank you. HAPPY

Pages: [1] 2
Jump to:  

Theme by Webtechnica.net
MySQL PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.2 | SMF © 2006-2007, Simple Machines LLC XHTML 1.0 CSS