The LEGO Zone.
The LEGO Zone.
Advanced Search
April 25, 2024, 09:02:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Check out the News Forum for info about the Memberships Rewards Program!
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Read October 07, 2008, 06:04:16 PM #0
Wouwie

10193 Medieval Market Village Official Announced <Pic Heavy>

#10193 Medieval Market Village 
Ages 12+.  1,601 pieces.

US $99.99; €99.99, CA $149.99, AU $149.99, UK £84.99

Expand your LEGO® Castle kingdom!
This classic medieval village with marketplace is a perfect match for any LEGO Castle.  Full of authentic features, fun accessories and all-new animals to expand and enhance your kingdom; it includes two complete buildings with detailed interiors like a blacksmith’s shop with waterwheel-driven hammer, a food stand, tree, table, cart, cows, horse, chicken, rooster, duck, peasants, knights, rare elements and colors, and more! 
  • Includes 8 minifigures: blacksmith, 2 soldiers, 2 male peasants, 2 female peasants and a boy minifigure!
  • Play inside! The 2 two-story buildings feature a hinge system that allows you to open and close them as you wish!
  • The yellow building contains the stables, blacksmiths shop and his home upstairs!  Help the blacksmith forge the swords with the working water powered trip hammer! Don’t forget to close the stable gates and feed the horse some carrots!
  • Blacksmith’s home features pictures on the walls, opening windows, table and fireplace!
  • The classically European styled blue building features a cozy tavern on the first floor and welcoming bedroom on the top floor!
  • Lots of authentic touches: fireplaces in the bedrooms, pictures on the walls, dressing tables, working doors and windows and other interior details!
  • The soldiers and peasants alike shop and eat in the marketplace filled with baskets of fish, apples and flowers. Sit at the table for a meal of ale, cheese and whole turkey but stay out of the way of the soldiers carrying the king’s treasure!
  • Buildings measure over 7.5” tall and over 9” long

More pics from BrickCon by Hinckley:

Info from EuroBricks
[/list]

You have the right to have an lawyer when banned. You have the right to an nice little black chamber with nothing, only a bed and a toilet. Bla bla bla bla. Now you will be banned.

Read October 07, 2008, 09:34:26 PM #1
skulblaka

Re: 10193 Medieval Market Village Official Announced <Pic Heavy>

I have seen them and I think it would be good for LEGO wars. It cool. P.S. do you have enough pics?

humanity will end in the year 2060.
so will my dumpy little hut in the middle of nowhere.
The EVE is split in to four factions then three blood lines for each faction. The story of the games is that the EVE was a worm hole that is now lost in space (the origenl battle field for the begining of the war) The EVE portal transported humans to a new part in space. They prospered. Then the portal closed and humanity started to crumble. Filnaly after over 300 years humanity was back into war. Costomize your character and help win the war for your faction!

Read October 07, 2008, 11:58:30 PM #2
Lord Trionx

I'm Appalled! More angry

They're discriminating against mythical creatures by not having Skellies or Trolls attacking the village!  Angry

Read October 08, 2008, 01:29:35 PM #3
Wouwie

I have seen them and I think it would be good for LEGO wars. It cool. P.S. do you have enough pics?
No, I hope I will see it in real the 16th at LEGOWorld in Holland here and then I will make more pics Lord Trionx
I'm Appalled! More angry

They're discriminating against mythical creatures by not having Skellies or Trolls attacking the village!  Angry

Well..You could always buy some battlepacks :P

You have the right to have an lawyer when banned. You have the right to an nice little black chamber with nothing, only a bed and a toilet. Bla bla bla bla. Now you will be banned.

Read October 08, 2008, 02:51:59 PM #4
skulblaka

No, I hope I will see it in real the 16th at LEGOWorld in Holland here and then I will make more pics

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Well haha! I will hake and delete them! Lord Trionx

humanity will end in the year 2060.
so will my dumpy little hut in the middle of nowhere.
The EVE is split in to four factions then three blood lines for each faction. The story of the games is that the EVE was a worm hole that is now lost in space (the origenl battle field for the begining of the war) The EVE portal transported humans to a new part in space. They prospered. Then the portal closed and humanity started to crumble. Filnaly after over 300 years humanity was back into war. Costomize your character and help win the war for your faction!

Pages: [1]
Jump to:  

Theme by Webtechnica.net
MySQL PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.2 | SMF © 2006-2007, Simple Machines LLC XHTML 1.0 CSS