The LEGO Zone.
The LEGO Zone.
Advanced Search
April 20, 2024, 08:00:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Check out the News Forum for info about the Memberships Rewards Program!
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Read October 08, 2008, 02:04:25 AM #0
skulblaka

The LEGO war

CHAPTER 1: the begining
Jason walked over to a wepons rack. he thought to him self:I wonder when the war will end? It has already been four thousend plus years since the war started... I will hope to end this war as soon as posible. As so-- He was cut off by a massive explosion that had just occured just outside of the arms building. He ran outside and he saw a masive mech that was walking near the building. It launched a beam of energy the size of a human at the hospital! It was utterly obliterated! GET TO THE GATE! he screamed. Not many people heared him, but those that did ran to the gate as fast as they could. Then he went to get some other people to come with him to the gate. Then the mech launched a beam at the gate and cut it in half! Oh *censord* he said. We have to get to the arms building as fast as we can! Jason got four dozon people and brought them to get some guns. They all got heavy wepons and ran out said and started to shoot at the mech. They seemed to have a small efect. Go to the back of it! Jason yelled. they ran to the back of it and started shooting the back of it. It let out a noise that sounded like one thousend angels being killed. It began to go limp. It fell backwards and crushed half the people that were shooting it. Jason ran over to some of the people that were hurt during the mechs rampage. One of the men that was shooting at it shouted over to Jason to come look at the mech. Jason ran over and he saw that it was not a mech at all! It must be a native. Jason said. Alex! he shouted. Alex ran over and asked what he wanted. I need you to send a mesage back to our base on Varous. Jason said. What is the mesage Alex asked. Tell them that we have found vary mean things out here. And that we lost the gate. Alex ran off to send the mesage. as he ran he thought:It is the year 58942 and I think that humity will finally stop fighting each other and start fighting other spices 300 feat tall... "Joy"

humanity will end in the year 2060.
so will my dumpy little hut in the middle of nowhere.
The EVE is split in to four factions then three blood lines for each faction. The story of the games is that the EVE was a worm hole that is now lost in space (the origenl battle field for the begining of the war) The EVE portal transported humans to a new part in space. They prospered. Then the portal closed and humanity started to crumble. Filnaly after over 300 years humanity was back into war. Costomize your character and help win the war for your faction!

Read October 09, 2008, 01:27:34 AM #1
skulblaka

Re: The LEGO war

Chapter 2: The begining of the Atris empire
Over the course of the months past we have lost nearly half of the human empires territory. About one planet per day. I think that we will lose everything to this new enemy in less then 2 months because we are running short on supplies and soldiers... We do not have the technology nesesary to defeat this enemy and they seem to be gaining new technology every day! As Alex wrote. He became awhere that their was someone coming up behind him. He put his things aside and turned around to see his general walking up to him. what is sir? Alex asked. General Hall was never the nicest of people until he lost his brother in the base attack on Varous. Then he became even meaner. He was nice to a select few and luckily for him. Alex was one of them. Hall greeted Alex with a friendly smile. The General then said. I am going to give you the rank of general. Alex was delighted! You will still be under me, but you will still be given a good supply of troops and supplies... What ever there is left that is. Alex didn't care that he would still be under general Hall. Just as long as he was a general. A few mintes later general Hall walked in again. Oh yeah. Alomost forgot. You will also be given an office. Alex was so startaled that he almost fell off his chair. WOAH there! Hall said. I don't need a general with a busted head. Alex chuckled. Thank you general. Alex said. Hall turned and left. A general! He thought. I am a general! He was so gleeful that he almost skiped out of the room. A few minutes later Hall called him in to the control room. Yes? alex asked. I need you to go with your section of soldiers to planet massore. Why did something happen? Alex asked. Yes. Jason was nearly killed. Alex gasped. Is he ok? Yes, but he will be taken out of the service for a little while. That is why I am sending you. Hall said. How many have we lost down there? Nearly half. We have more down there then usual. Hall said. But they won't last long without more men. We will also send down a drednought. Hall said. Don't we already? alex asked. No. Alex and hall just turned and saw Jason walk into the room. Alex and Hall gasped at Jason who was in a hover chair. How long do you have to be in it? Alex asked. A couple of months. Jason said. Well I better get going before we another planet Alex said. Yes you should said Hall. And Alex walked out of the room towards the portal. Then Jason asked Hall. Did you appoint him General? I did. How many troops did you give him? 12,000 Hall responded. So were going to lose 12,000 more humans? Alex said. Not to mention a general. He added. Yes well thats just how things are. Hall said. Jason snorted. Uhh sir? A mesenger called over to Hall. Hall came over to the man and asked what planet have we lost now? Massore. said the man. figures. said Hall.

humanity will end in the year 2060.
so will my dumpy little hut in the middle of nowhere.
The EVE is split in to four factions then three blood lines for each faction. The story of the games is that the EVE was a worm hole that is now lost in space (the origenl battle field for the begining of the war) The EVE portal transported humans to a new part in space. They prospered. Then the portal closed and humanity started to crumble. Filnaly after over 300 years humanity was back into war. Costomize your character and help win the war for your faction!

Pages: [1]
Jump to:  

Theme by Webtechnica.net
MySQL PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.2 | SMF © 2006-2007, Simple Machines LLC XHTML 1.0 CSS